I called 5th Ave Fitness to repair my elliptical.Anthony, the owner seemed nice over the phone and send Mike, service technician out the same day.

I was told my elliptical needed an upper console which I could order myself by calling the manufacturer direct.. seems pretty weird this company can't get the part for me..?? So, I go ahead and order the part, installed it and realized, I've been scammed because the console didn't fix any issues in which I originally called them out to repair. I have called 5th Ave Fitness several times, never received a call back, wouldn't pick up the line until I called them on a completely different phone number which they didn't recognize.

Anthony, the owner refuses to repair my elliptical..

Beware!!Do extensive research before calling a company out

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 5th ave fitness elliptical repair service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $110. 5th Ave Fitness needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 5th ave fitness elliptical repair service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 5th Ave Fitness.

Comments